Go Real Together - Real Nappy Week 2012
Real Nappy Week is an established, international awareness week which promotes the use of Real Nappies. This year, using live-streamed, interactive events together with social media and interactive web content; we will be creating a global gathering of parents sharing ideas, lending support, building friendships, promoting the environment and raising money for charity.
Your company could be part of this exciting "first of its kind" event and benefit from:
- Extensive brand exposure direct to a number of markets including:
o Baby and family
o 18 – 35 year old women
o New dads
o Over 400 Local Authorities
o Health and childcare professionals
- National, regional and international press coverage: mainstream, lifestyle and specialist press; TV and radio.
- Improving Corprate Social Responsibility by supporting a social enterprise with both environmental and social outputs
- Demonstrating your company’s concern for the environment by backing a project which has real environmental results.
- A range of mediums including online TV, social media, website pages and interactive functionality, printed materials used regionally and nationally plus regional and national events.
For further information on this exciting event click here
If you would be interested in some fantastic Advertising or Sponsorship opportunities please click here.
For further information on Go Real click here