Go Real can offer you access to an audience of environmentally conscious parents looking for purchases which will help them lead a more sustainable life. You can benefit from low cost advertising space on the Go Real website from as little as £5 per 1,000 impressions. For more information download our media pack.
- Why not take advantage of one our fantastic special offers, helping you to reach our audience completely free of charge:
- Place sample product in the packs we send out to new public members. A unique opportunity to target our most responsive and engaged audience members - Free of Charge
- Offer an ongoing discount to our committed public membership, encouraging customer loyalty and repeat purchases - Free of Charge
- Receive a month's free exposure on the Go Real website, including the home page, by donating a competition prize - Free of Charge
- Be in with the chance to win a year's free advertising on the Go Real website simply by adding a Go Real banner or button on your own website.Banners and buttons on key website pages, including the home page, currently available at the same cost as standard website pages, for a limited time only.
Please note that to maintain our independence, unfortunately we can only offer advertising to companies which do not sell nappies as their core product. We also reserve the right to select companies that we deem to be in line with the ethical nature of Go Real.
For more information or to discuss our advertising opportunities please email Rebecca Rapson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01208 265935.
Bambooty - from Kitchen Table to Production Line! Read an interview with Amelia Singh, founder and designer of Bambooty Real Nappies. DON'T MISS THEIR JUNE SPECIAL OFFER!
Nappy Go Lucky stock clearance- 30/05/13 3:06pm
Making room for new stock means stock clearance bargains for you!Find out more >
Cloth Nappy Shop discounts!- 09/05/13 3:10pm
Cloth Nappy Shop have discounted rates on a selection of nappies and wraps.Find out more >
Nappy Bliss - Green Mum nominated for 2 awards- 03/05/13 12:55pm
You’re invited to help ethical business mum spread the nappy know how
Nappy expert Rose Glendinning is in the running for two top business awards.
Jeremy Irons top 10 eco tips- 02/05/13 2:58pm
Trashed films and the actor, Jeremy Irons will present a documentary listing 10 small things that we can all do to help the environment. Real Nappies feature in the list!Find out more >
Have your Say - 'Call for Evidence'- 26/04/13 10:55am
The 29th April deadline is looming to submit your comments into the 'Call for Evidence' to help Defra develop a Waste Prevention Programme.Find out more >